Friday, March 7, 2008

What's Going on With Me








A couple of weeks until I am ONE! So here are some updates on things that I'm doing:
  • Crawling - I am now up on all fours, instead of my usual commando style, although I revert to the army crawl when I want to get moving quickly.
  • I have two bottom teeth.
  • I think I am about 21lbs according to our home scale.
  • I am cruising still, and using my push cars to walk across the room. I can clap, wave sometimes and give High 5's!
  • My favorite activity is petting my fur brother Bauer, touching his paw pads and pulling his ear, I can also chase him around the table.

I am still happy, smiley and loving!

3 comments:

JW said...

YAY crawling! YAY teeth!

alex wei said...

yes, I can see your teeth!

Andy Yang said...

Whoa, you're getting big #1 stomach! Can't wait to see you next week.

More pictures of your fur brother please.